I was organising my digital assets today using Adobe Lightroom 2.
For some reasons I would like to re-import the library. I would like to rename the folder from yyyymmdd to yyyy-mm-dd for consistency.
I highlighted all folders in questions by shift+click. OK, no problem.
Right Click and choose the Remove Option. (so that I can reimport them again)
I was asked IF I am really wanting to remove the folder. Continue, or Cancel?
Nice alert. In case someone choose the Remove Option accidentally. At least he got the final chances before confirmation.
Ok, I'm sure I want to continue. So I clicked Continue.
Um.. few seconds gone.. huh!?
It asks for another confirmation again? Turn out that Lightroom is kind enough to ask for my confirmation for EVERY folders I choose to remove!
Well I've got 200+ folders to remove.
if you know a bit programming geek, try reading this.
TOTAL_FOLDER_SELECTED = 200+;
for (i = 0; i < TOTAL_FOLDER_SELECTED; i++){
if (MessageBox.Show("Remove the folder xxyyzzzz") == Continue){
REMOVE_FOLDER(FOLDER[i]); //3-5 seconds operation
}
}
Well, what a shame.
No comments:
Post a Comment